Decorative concrete driveways in Salem are a popular way to add value to your house and enhance your driveway.
One simple way to improve curb appeal, as well as to upgrade the look and feel of your home, is to re-do the driveway. Most driveways do not draw any attention to themselves; with help from Slate & Slate Construction, yours could be the envy of the neighborhood.
When most people think of concrete, they think of uninspiring, gray-looking rock. But it’s so much more than that! Decorative concrete driveways in Salem can add personality, elegance, cohesiveness, and value to your home. Staining and stamping are the two main ways in which concrete can be modified to your specifications. Below are a few of many ideas to help spark a driveway-improvement brainstorm:
- Stamped concrete can be made to look like stone tile or flagstone, but with the added benefit of never having to pull up weeds that grow in through the “grout” lines–not to mention the installation time is about half as long as real tile
- With stamped or stained concrete, there is boundless potential for you to create something uniquely suited to your home’s outer finishings and your current or future landscape
- Stained concrete is low maintenance, and will look good for years to come, as the rich colors stay true with little to no effort on your part
- Custom stamps can add a lot of personality to a driveway, and can consist of just about any subject matter–like compasses, stars, shapes, or animals
- Choosing to resurface rather than replace will save you time and money, as you can avoid demolition and/or slab replacement
- Decorative concrete is easy to care for; it is sealed to resist spills, stains, and auto fluids, and can be easily washed with a hose or power-washer
Why settle for a simple surface when you could have a real statement piece? Contact Slate & Slate Construction for a free estimate and be one step closer to enhancing your home.